May God's Grace Be With You
Starting Saturday, June 12th, the 4:30 Mass will be open: same restrictions as below.
Starting Monday, June 14th, the Daily Mass @ 8:00 will resume in the chapel: Mon/Tue/Wed.
NEW MASS GUIDELINES Effective 5/30
• As of May 30th, we will no longer REQUIRE masks at Mass, but will still follow social distancing, front to back seating and dismissal after communion (from the front of the church). Kneeling and singing will be allowed.
• Each parishioner / family will be expected to make a sound, reasonable decision about when they are ready to take off their masks.
• Non-vaccinated people should continue to wear masks.
• Pre-registration will still be required through June 13th to gauge attendance, and after that we will still limit attendance to the first 125 – 150 that arrive.
• Father will continue to wear a mask during distribution of communion.
• The Archdioceses has ended the dispensation from attending Mass, but we will continue streaming for the foreseeable future..
NEWCOMERS -- WELCOMING YOU HOME
Welcome to our parish website, the online face of our parish. Whether you’re just visiting us for a brief time, looking for a new parish home, are returning to the practice of your Catholic faith or are interested in finding out more about the Catholic Church, we’re happy to have you here. St. Richard’s is a welcoming, supportive and loving community. It can be a place to grow spiritually, to put your faith into action, and to use your gifts of time, talent and treasure as disciples of Christ. We hope you find the information here useful and are drawn to a deeper connection with our parish family. Please refer to the parish calendar for events at the parish, the bulletin and our Facebook page for events that go even beyond our parish. We look forward to answering any questions you may have, so please feel free to reach out to us. In the meantime, please look through the resources we’ve made available on these pages:
Join Our Parish
We are delighted to have you join us, and we hope you will become an active part of our Parish Family.
Become A Catholic
Saint Richard Parish provides an ongoing process for those interested in finding out more about becoming a member of the Catholic Church
The Catholic Church is the largest Christian denomination in the United States, accounting for about 25 percent of the country’s population
Return To Church
OUR PARISH MISSION & VISION
"Our parish is a community of the People of God joined together by our common faith in Jesus Christ as expressed through our baptismal commitment. While our parish is rooted in a particular locality, we also recognize that we belong to the Archdiocese of Boston and through the Archdiocese to the Universal Church. That is why our parish of St. Richard is called to be the center and source of our faith and it's development, an extended family that is to be marked by a sense of belonging, a desire for participation, a need for commitment and a spirit of WELCOME. We celebrate all of this when we gather at the Eucharistic table of the Lord each Sunday.
As we journey together let us all pray that we will continue to deepen our dedication to and support of the members of the People of God." - Father Bruce