Sunday: 7:30AM; 9:00AM; 11:00AM.
Weekday: 8:00AM Mon-Fri.
Reconciliation: 4:00PM Sat
90 Forest Street
Danvers MA 01923
Rev. Bruce Flannagan
Interim Principal, St. Mary School
Religious Ed. Director, Gr 1-10
Religious Ed. Youth Director
Liturgical Music Director
Victoria Woodley and Larry Kucy
RCIA Directors, 774-7575
Altie Nichols Secretary/Receptionist, 774-7575
For a complete archive of our parish bulletins, please click here.
Did you know...
There are 68.2 million Catholics in the United States (22% of the U.S. population), and 1.07 billion Catholics in the world (17% of the population).
SAVE THE DATE
July 23rd Parish Concert @ Rotary Pavilion
2018 Holy Days of Obligation
- Thursday, May 10 - Ascension of Jesus
- Wednesday, August 15 - Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Thursday, November 1 - All Saints' Day
- Saturday, December 8 - Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- Tuesday, December 25 - Christmas
St. Richard Parish
Finance Board- 2018
• Robert Barrows
• Beth Eagan
• Jim Sears - Chairman
• Sharon Thurston
The Finance Board works closely with Fr. Flannagan and the business manager to insure the financial well being of the Parish. This group with the support of the Parish Council approves the annual budget. Quarterly, the team reviews the progress we are making to our annual revenue and expense goals. Adjustments are made to running the Parish budget based upon the financial trends of St. Richard’s.
The annual budget for the Parish is around $600,000 and has been at this level for several years.
• Eighty-eight percent of our revenue comes from the offertory and grand annual program. The financial success of our Parish depends on your generous support.
• On the expense side of the budget, salaries and benefits account for half of our annual expenses. Religious education, our support of St. Mary’s School, plant and maintenance, and our commitment to helping others through the outreach program account for the balance of the budget.